United Metal Fabricators, Inc. recognizes that the disciplines of quality, health and safety and environmental management are an integral part of its management function. The Company views these as a primary responsibility and to be the key to good business in adopting appropriate Quality standards.
The Company Quality Policy calls for continual improvement in its Quality management activities and business will be conducted according to the following principles:
- See that each Member, its representatives, its customers and its customers' governmental agencies and regulatory agencies shall have the right of entry into a supplier's facility or that of their subcontractors. Entry shall provide for access to quality system documentation, quality records as well as the ability to conduct audits, verify product and processes.
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations and commit to satisfy applicable requirements.
- Follow a concept of continual improvement and make best use of our management resources in all Quality matters.
- Communicate our Quality objectives and performance against defined objectives throughout the Company and to interested parties.
- Take due care to ensure that activities are safe for employees, associates and subcontractors and others who come into contact with our workplace.
- Work closely with our Customers and suppliers to establish the highest Quality standards.
- Adopt a forward-looking view on future business decisions and risk-based thinking which may have Quality impacts.
- Train our staff in the needs and responsibilities of Quality management.
Jonathan Martis - President
S. Bruce Nairn - Vice President
For inquiries contact:
United Metal Fabricators, Inc.
14301 S. Industrial Ave.
Cleveland, OH 44137